It includes several important steps and procedures. In the following text, you can get additional information on the registration of a company in the Republic of Srpska.
NUMBER OF STEPS: 2
NUMBER OF PROCEDURES: 4
NUMBER OF DAYS: 5
- notary: 2 x 4.095 KM + verification of identity cards: 2 × 2 KM + verification of the signature of the authorized person: 10 KM,
- APIF (Agency for Intermediary, IT and Financial Services) fee: 35 KM,
- fee to the Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska for publication: 7 KM per a row x 6 rows = 42 KM,
- stamp making: 40 KM
TOTAL: 139.19 KM + ITA/BiH (the Indirect Taxation Authority of BiH) tax: 40 KM
- city / municipal service office,
- bank – for the purpose of payment of the founding capital and opening of a bank account;
- Agency for Intermediary, IT and Financial Services (hereinafter referred to as APIF) counter,
- stamp cutter,
- Regional Center of the Indirect Taxation Authority of BiH,
- distributor of fiscal devices,
- Republic of Srpska Tax Administration, to submit a request for a certificate of registration and registration of employees.
Procedure 1: Visit a notary / notarized memorandum of association
- Addressing the notary with a copy of the ID card, and an agreement on the name of the future company whose possibility the notary will determine will be checked in the court register.
- Notary certifies the founding act, i.e. certifies the signature of the founder and the authorized person. Certification of one signature costs 7 notarial points of 0.50 KM + VAT: 4.095 KM.
Procedure 2: Verification of personal documents and signatures
- Visit the city / municipal service office or notary to verify the copy of the identity card/ passport of the owner and the responsible person (verification is 2 KM per sheet), and verify the signature of the future responsible person (10 KM).
Procedure 3: Company registration – one-stop-shop system with APIF
- Notary/founder/responsible person submits to APIF an application for registration with the necessary documents (notarized founding deed, Decision on appointment of the responsible person, Statement of acceptance of the responsible person, Bank certificate of payment of founding capital, Certificate of residence for the founder or responsible persons, certified signature of the responsible person, certified copies of ID card/passport of the owner and responsible person, Certificate that there are no due but unpaid tax obligations issued by the Tax Administration, temporary residence permit if the person is authorized to represent a foreign citizen) – first registration free;
- Publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska – 7 KM for each row;
- APIF fee: 35 KM.
The deadline is three days, given that all the necessary documentation has been submitted. At the same time, the registration procedure implies that the business entity is registered with the Republic of Srpska Tax Administration, i.e. that the JIB has been assigned and the classification of business entities according to the classification of activities has been performed.
Procedure 3: Company registration
- Obtaining a court decision and notification on classification according to the classification of activities with APIF.
Procedure 4: Making the seal
- Making a stamp in an authorized stamp cutter with a copy of the court decision, and the original for inspection. Production of the seal is from 20 to 50 KM, the deadline is 1 day.
Payment of the communal tax for highlighting the business name – payment of the communal tax is made in the Regional Branch of the Tax Administration of the the Republic of Srpska.
VAT registration – Visit the Indirect Taxation Authority of BiH for VAT registration.
- Application for registration (form ZR-1),
- decision on entry in the court register,
- certificate or certificate of registration from the competent tax administration,
- ID card of the owner and responsible persons,
- power of attorney authorizing a citizen of BiH to represent the taxpayer in proceedings with the Indirect Taxation Authority of BiH, in the absence of the responsible person – a foreign citizen;
- work permit and residence registration for a foreign citizen,
- card of deposited signatures certified by the commercial bank with which the transaction account has been opened.
Original payment slips as proof of payment of a total of 40 KM (to the single account of the Ministry of Finance and Treasury of BiH), as follows:
- 10 KM – Purpose of remittance: Fee on request for registration,
- 10 KM – Purpose of remittance: Fee for issuing a registration decision,
- 20 KM – Purpose of remittance: Fee for issuing registration certificate
“Fiscalization” – for a company to start operating, it is necessary to purchase a fiscal cash register, which, with installation and annual servicing, costs around 1000 KM.
Taking over the confirmation of registration and registration of the employee with the Republic of Srpska Tax Administration on the already prescribed forms
Opening a bank account – A visit to the bank to open a giro account with the submission of the necessary documentation and a request to transfer the founding capital to the giro account of the company.
Meet the requirements in the field of protection and health at work – The company can perform activities in the area that meets the requirements in the field of protection and health at work. This decision is made by the Ministry of Labor and Veterans’ and Disabled Protection of the Republic of Srpska, and the fee is 10 KM of the republic tax.